Monday, July 11, 2011

•backlog•


Generally, most of my projects fall by the wayside. Unless, of course, they come into their own. Hard and fast and on-top-of-one-another. I like it that way. (And that, says a small voice, is your downfall.)


This was a fence-fortification project that Maine mandated. Safety (and chain-mail) first!




I do love binder rings. They rank right up there with the stapler.

This next is my favorite example of half-assedness in recent memory:

Compost potatoes. Turns out, if you don't turn your pile, veggies grow! Also in this picture: one of our new cypress trunk chairs.

Lastly, our new "outdoor bathtub." Kinda smacks of Dutch birthing tubs, but a bit more fun.


What are you (not) working on?

1 comment:

  1. That's a pretty clever use of binder clips.
    I too, am hoping for a crop of compost potatoes-- it seems much easier than gardening !

    ReplyDelete